CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Goooo Fire Balls!!!

Cassidy had her first soccer game on Saturday and they only had 1 practice because of all the rain!! I think they did a great job considering...her team is called the Fire Balls and they won 6 to 3!!! Cass is the smallest player...so little and cute :) Giving high fives to their rivals!

Danielle and Brandon, Nana and Papi, and Dave and I got to see her first game!
Cass in A-C-T-I-O-N!



Love her soccer clothes!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

She was so awesome on the field!!! Way to Cass!

sinika said...

What a cute soccer player! I love soccer season!

Trisha said...

So Cute! Maddie is playing soccer again this year. Where does Cassidy play?

Tamara with a "T" said...

Cass is playing at the SJ Park just off Redwood Rd!!! Where does Maddie play?

Katie Torriente: said...

Sooo cute! I can't believe how little she looks compared to all the other girls.. I love my little sweet neighbor!

Vicky said...

so fun!! love her soccer uniform on her!! Tata loves it that she's playing futbol : )