CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year's!!!

Daniela and Mike

Can somebody please tell me what is going on in this picture? Ha ha it made me laugh!
Hey yo Jeanie baby...haven't you learned your lesson yet? Don't pull on guys ears. They don't like it.
The "Keys on Main" gang we hung out with...good times!
Criff and Liz

Mike and Mua...




"WHATEVER"...

Me and my sis.
Wooooweee...auntie Lizzy....

Me and Dave

Jim and Jean...we were so happy to spend the evening with all of our family! We had such a great time.

Again! Any explanation for this picture?
Yes Dave. We know. Happy New Year's to you too.
Thanks for visiting. Here's a little video of the robot king below...check out those moves!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm the master ROBOT. My moves are too priceless, so I will not sale them.

Danielle said...

I loved that night! Good times. Tamara, haven't you learned not to take a video sideways? Doy.

khollye.

Vicky said...

Fun "Happy New Year" time... hey your sis Jeanie reminds me of young Meg Ryan in one of the pictures...

Antonio said...

Again, B man, nice rapping there.

Burrell said...

I wish Brandon would lose his inhibitions and teach me the robot. Gosh.

lusit

Katie Torriente: said...

hey party peoples! I love your shirt. And i love all your fun pics from Christmas, it looks like you had an awesome time at your mom's house! Love ya little neighbor!

Telisse and Kade said...

Hey TAM... Im going private. Email me at telisseallen@preciscom.net
I want to add you to my viewers list.
Thanks!

heidi larsen said...

you are a party animal!

Tamara with a "T" said...

Hey Heidi...you are a party animal!