CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

DISNEY WORLD

Check out our $14/ day rental car!!! Dave got a pretty dang good deal for his birthday! We went to Disney World for a week and had a good time. The weather was perfecto and it wasn't too crowded. We got a vacation home for a week that had a pool, it was perfect and private!

Cassidy wasn't afraid to go on any of the rides, which made the trip awesome!
These Cinderalla stepsisters were really good actors...most of the kids were afraid of them. Sad!

Criff was so nice to get on his hands and knees so Cass could reach for this picture...after he got up he said there was melted chocolate and gum allover the ground...gross *&%$!!!

Shpunky
Stop growing Cass!

My little Cinderella!


The 3-D movies are pretty entertaining!

Disney Princess
Talk about it...

Dave really wanted to buy these Mickey ears for Brandon... with a churro and send it in the mail, but I wouldn't have it.

13 comments:

Vicky said...

fun fun fun!!! and I love your car, talk about spoiled! don't you think I would make a good stepmother : ) over there? Cass really is growin a lot.

Danielle said...

I can't believe how big Cassidy is getting!! We need to celebrate Davey's Birthday here now!

Antonio said...

LUCKY!

sinika said...

Cass looks like she was in heaven. You guys are so spoiled! I'm jealous...

The Strosser Family said...

I'm not gonna lie... So jealous over here! We need to go to dinner, asap! Let me know what your schedule is. WORD!

lindsey v said...

So fun! That's good that you had such nice weather. I wish we could have some o' that warmth here soon.

Unknown said...

you should of let dave send those ears to me with a churro.

Katie Torriente: said...

I LOVE disney land/world. So jealous. And i love Cinderella's step sisters, hilarious!!!

Roberta said...

Okay so here's the big question! What do you like better??? DisneyLAND or DisneyWORLD?

Tamara with a "T" said...

Cassidy says "Disney World" is the BEST!!! I say, depends on how much time you have! If you have more than a week, Disney World, but if you have less than a week, Disneyland!!! What do you think???

Coatsy's said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun......

Anonymous said...

Talk about not taking you to see Katie - why didn't you take me to Disney World????

Anonymous said...

the little nipples are starting to bud, love to suck on them