CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Dear Mom...

Dear Mom...

May I please have my birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa's cabin please? BUT, don't say "I'll think about it"!! I will plan the whole thing on a piece of paper. I'll tell my friends what to bring. I just want my friends to be so happy! I wont be annoying in the car if we can have a few treats. When i told Grandma, she said it would be so awesome and it makes her smile! Some of the things I'm thinking to do are: hottub, tugs (gas station with treats!), scavenger hunt, movies, sleepover, make jewelry, etc...
I promise I will be really nice and we won't fight. It would make me smile, Mom!
P.S. Can I have a new swimming suit?

Your Adorable Daughter,
Cass!!!!

1 comments:

Vicky said...

awww I love it !!! She's adorable : )