CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snowbird


We went to Snowbird last Sunday and had a great time! Skiing is such a great workout...I wish I could do it every day and get a really, really hard body :) Cassidy is the cutest little skiier...I really wish I took pictures of her skiing, but I was focusing on not plowing my face into the mountain. Dave is crazy on his skiis. It's like he thinks it's the last time he's going skiing and he has to get all of his tricks and speed out of the way before we go home. I really wish we had more time to hit the slopes in the winter...we live SO close to the beautiful mountains.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Grate subject I have just share my views from top to bottom as I see them.
I feel this is a good simply because it’s consistent with how the user is used to seeing the comment form and filling out information in general. Filling out the name and email wont take me much time, and if you really wanted to go ahead and type the comment first, you can do so, not really that big of a work around. I’m
meditate home