CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I. SEE. YOU.

This has nothing to do with our Kauai vacation or this post, but have you seen AVATAR? It is my most favorite movie and I want a bird to fly on and I'd like to live in Pandora...Pleeeeaase?!!


We had fun our first night...we went and bought yummy, fresh scallops and made a really super good dish, i can't remember what it's called, but it had avocados, cucumbers, scallops, garlic, lemon juice...it was freshly to die for.

Well. O.K. Dave made it.

While I drank my drink. Is drank a word?

Blow hole. Is that what it's called? It sounds kind of dirty. But I don't mean it too....it was super cool.
This rainbow tree was SO cool! All the colors of the rainbow!!

3 comments:

brittany said...

Baaahhooooobbbssss!!! (imagine long and breathy)

Tamara with a "T" said...

Yes Brittany. You do have amazing breastsessess.

Danielle said...

You make me giggle. I am Avatar!