CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

WHERE'S THE STOP BUTTON?

So, my camera stopped working and so I haven't been taking pictures for a few weeks now and I feel so naked without my camera. Well, I feel so naked a lot of times, but especially when I don't have my camera and I feel like I'm missing out on so many things. I've realized that I can't be one of those people that buy the big bulky, expensive cameras because I need my camera with me (in my pocket) all day, every day! I love to capture every moment I can. Most of my friends and family will agree. I'll have a new camera in a few weeks!!! So don't be sad.
We got a new dog! His name is Guinness and he is half Chiuaua/Terrier and he is the sweetest, most cuddly dog I have ever seen! He loves the family and we all love him. Why did it take me so long to be okay with the idea of getting a dog? I was so worried about the shedding, peeing, stinkiness that comes along with them. Well, he doesn't shed (well okay, a little), he's only peed a few times, and he doesn't stink. He is so cute with Cassidy! He loves her. He let's her carry him around and she loves to take him on long walks. I love GUINNESS. He's only 9.5 lbs. and full grown. We've only had him for a week and we've all fallen in love with him. Lucky dog!
Cassidy has graduated from 2nd Grade and she is growing before my very own eyes. Every day she seems more and more grown up and it's making me so sad! She's beautiful, so smart, and makes Dave and I laugh every day. She's been taking Theatrical Singing lessons and is really enjoying it! She's been so busy with dance, singing, and will start swimming lessons for the 3rd year in a row! She's a little fish and enjoys every second of life.
I wish there was a STOP button on life. I need more time to enjoy!!!
I just wanted to give a quick update on a few things and let ya'll know that pictures will follow soon! I LOVE reading all of your blogs every day and even though I don't leave comments all the time, you inspire me and I love reading about your lives, thoughts, and experiences!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

I liked this post. I LOVE Guinness, he is so dang cute. Cassidy is such a talented and incredible little girl...just like her parents :)

Michael said...

I don't love your dog, yet. I haven't seen him. And I'm one of those love at first sight kind of people. I'm so happy you're getting a camera again because I miss your face. And Dave's and Cass's. I'm sooooo excited to see your face again soon though. In how many days? Not soon enough! And will you have your camera before Powell? For all our sakes, I hope so. See, you are one awesome photo shooter. And I could go on and on.
P.S. If you want to trade Guiness for Daisy, straight up, sight unseen, I'm cool with that.
and P.S. This is Em. Not Michael. I was too lazy to sign out and then back in. Alrighty?

Jessica said...

I love the new photo on your title. It's just perfect.

Heather said...

You got a dog!!! I am so excited for you, and I absolutely love the name! One of these days we will have to come meet him. Bauer is always looking for new friends in the neighborhood.

BTW I love the new picture you have up!

Vicky said...

I love Your "Vida Loca" and I am excited for you to get your new camera, mine is getting a bit tired too (understandable don't you think?) Cass is growind so much and is so beautiful, I just visited her blog, so fun!

Burrell said...

It's so hard to watch the kids grow up and not feel happy and sad about it at the same time. I can totally relate. Even though I already left a comment on here, here is another one for you. Okee dokee?
wishi