CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Girl's Night Out!

We headed over to Keys again last weekend! Good times and great memories...If you ever see posts like this and feel left out because you want to join the girls night out with me and these lovely girls, please let me know because I do not want to leave anybody out who wants to tag along! You are guaranteed a FUN, CrAzY evening!!! Danielle got so crazy dancing (in her seat) that she had bruises the next day! Wild Child!

Meag and mi

Meag and Mikey

The Dancin' Girls

I found my long lost friend from elementary on FaceBook! We have hung out a few times now and have found that we have so much to catch up on! I'm so glad I found you Mel!


Lindsey, mi y Daniela (my favorite sister)

Mel, mi, y Cassady (my cute neighbor)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures, hi Melanie, Lindsey, it is so fun to reconnect with school friends. Danielle looks so much like cousin Cecilia in the pic where she is dancing! Are you sure this isn't a beauty pageant?

Danielle said...

I'm your favorite sistah? Like, oh my gosh, you are totally my favorite sistah too!! I love girls night with you...such fun and crazy memories!

binteds

Jessica said...

Looks like fun! I've always thought Melanie is a blast to hang out with.