CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

My Little Helper

Who is this cleaning my toilets???!!! Cassidy went through this strange phase a few weeks ago (when I say strange, I mean this is an amazing story)!! She cleaned the WHOLE house. I mean, deep spring cleaned the whole thing...down to the toilets and the trim around the floors. I LOVED IT!!! Thanks Cassidy! I love you! I hope this cleaning itch happens again. Soon.

She completely cleaned out the cabinets, pantry, and wiped it down! This is not a good picture to post on my blog because my house looks like a disaster! BUT I had to show what a sweetheart Cassidy is.

Cass cleaning the floors, with a sparkling smile on her face!

AND here is my finished product! Heidi helped me make these frames a few weeks ago! Thanks Heidi! Katietorriente.com took these cute pictures of Cassidy and I am so happy with them!



11 comments:

Wendy Wells said...

I'm jealous! Send her my way!

Katie Torriente: said...

Cass, come over! Clean my house too!!! I'm jealous, Dobby doesn't do anything cool like that.

Jessica said...

Geez. You have the perfect child. She eats healthy and cleans. What's your secret?

Antonio said...

NICE. She needs to spread some of that cleaning bug to her cousins.

Chambers Family said...

OK... How old is your daughter? I need to know when mine will go through that cleaning phase... how great is that? Cute frames!

sinika said...

I love it- she's like a little Mommy all the time. My boys love to help- but haven't done cleaning like that on their own yet...

Tamara with a "T" said...

No. I am not sharing with anybody. Sorry!!! Rachel, your daughter is adorable! She looks just like you! Cass will be 8 in March!

awesome poasome said...

She is so cute! I was wondering... can I borrow her!!??

heidi larsen said...

those pictures look A*M*A*Z*I*N*G in those awesome frames! wow! i need to make me some. i just got a coupon from there, wood connection, it has a 15% off for frames offer! i am going to do it!

and next time cass comes over i know what i am going to have her and hannah and anne marie do... ha ha... :)

Vicky said...

I wonder where she gets that? ha ha ha just like her mommy!

Anonymous said...

sweet pose, love to pull down her pants and knickers, eat her pu==y and stick my tongue deeeeeeep in her bum