CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

JUICY STEAK



Cassidy ran in the front door after school and she was so excited to tell me about the Thanksgiving party and parade they were going to have at school.
(When you read the next part...read it out loud as fast as you can...this is what she sounded like)!


"Mom...Mom....Mom..., guess what! I get to choose between a pilgrim and indian for the parade at school...I think I want to be an indian...what do you think I should be? are you going to come and watch me...what do you think we are going to look like? When are we going to have this feast? What do you think we will eat? What healthy snack should I bring? Me and my friends voted at lunchtime and I let them vote between juicy creamy steak, nuttiness cheese, and goldfish crackers. And guess what we all voted for me to bring!???? Juicy Steak."

I just sat there and stared at my little Cassidy as she said all of this in one breathe...and then we both started laughing...

5 comments:

Burrell said...

She's so funny! I love that she gave the kids choices on what she should bring. Hope your wallet can afford juicy steaks for 20 plus kids! Wish she were in my class when I was in 2nd grade! Haha

phodl

Vicky said...

how about juicy steak? sooo cute...
I can just hear her saying all that in one breathe. It is so exciting you know!! love you ninita linda!

Danielle said...

Cassidy, I love you, you are hilarious!! Mmmmm...nuttiness cheese. I want some juicy creamy steak for Thanksgiving. Instead of Mexican Food.

Fawesse.

sinika said...

Hehe! So funny! My kids have never even swallowed a piece of steak, although they may have chewed a few pieces... Nuttiness cheese!??! Ha!

Becca said...

oh man. that's funny. i can't wait until olivia says funny stuff. That is an excellent story. Cute Cass.