CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

NAPA VALLEY-08

WE JUST GOT HOME FROM CALIFORNIA AND HAD A GOOD WEEK! WE COMPLETELY ENJOYED OURSELVES AND HERE ARE A BUNCH OF PICTURES FROM THE TRIP TO PROVE IT...CHECK EM OUT...


WE STAYED A FEW NIGHTS IN BEAUTIFUL NAPA VALLEY AND IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN THERE, YOU SHOULD GO! IT HAS SO MANY VINEYARDS, THE AIR SMELLS LIKE WINE OR ROTTEN GRAPES THAT SMELL GOOD.



WE STOPPED AT A WINERY AND DID SOME WINE TASTING. THEY HAD A CHEESE SHOP SO WE BOUGHT SOME WINE AND CHEESE AND YUMMY BREAD AND SAT ON THE GRASS FOR ABOUT 5 HOURS AND ENJOYED OURSELVES. IT WAS AN AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL AFTERNOON.



WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT...BEOTCH. SERIOUSLY? THIS DOG CAME AND STARED AT US. SO DANIELLE HAS THIS SECRET LANGUAGE AND SHE CAN ACTUALLY COMMUNICATE WITH DOGS WITHOUT TALKING.


ENGAGEMENT PICTURE SESSION
"GUYS, WHEN I GET HOME, I'M GOING TO GET ON THE INTERNET AND FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE WINE. THEN I'M GOING TO MAKE IT. SERIOUSLY." QUOTE BY BRANDON CLARK





OH MY GOSH! I'M SO EMBARRASSED TO GET MY PICTURE TAKEN...



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Humans are too complicated!" - Antonio

Danielle said...

Oh my...that dog pictures makes me want to snort loudly. Seriously, don't even mess with my wine and cheese. I WILL become defensive. That dog is lucky that I didn't bite it.

Burrell said...

Love the dog picture with Danilleeee. That was funny. And fun! You guys take the greatest vacations. Thanks for that. Now I can live vicariously through you.

Katie Torriente: said...

You crazy little neighbor... I love all your trip pictures. So what did the guy hiding in the bushes say to you??

Anonymous said...

You guys always have too much fun! When are you going to tell us what that guy said???

Jessica said...

I love Northen California. I think it's the most underrated place in the country. Sometimes I feel like it's a secret how wonderful it is here...and if everyone knew how lovely it was then everyone would want to move here. Looks like you guys did all the fun stuff!

Jessica

Unknown said...

I'm working on my wine right now.

Look for BRAND...ONN soon.

Wendy Wells said...

I am jealous of all your adventures! What's your secret? :)

heidi larsen said...

that dog is seriously so ugly. and that is funny that danielle can communicate with dogs. that picture made me laugh and laugh.