CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

CASS AT GRANDMA AND GRANDPA'S HOUSE!!!

Cassidy is one lucky girl. She gets to go to her grandma and grandpa's house a lot! Whenever she is off track, grandma kidnaps her for at least a week! She takes her to Marysvale where they do all sorts of stuff. Grandma stuff. Crafts, make-believe stuff, play dogs, play on the playground, hunt for leaves & pinecones & rocks to make stuff, and much more. More than I can ever do. Grandma is the best!!! Cass spent a week with grandma and grandpa while Dave and I (and Daniela and Bwandon) went to California! They carved the cutest Halloween pumpkins...boo!

Cass lost 2 teeth in the past two weeks. She is pretty much toothless. I love her cheesy toothless smiles. Love you Cass!
This is a dream for kids! A nice big playground in the middle of the outdoors.
They always make yummy apple creations.
Cassidy has so many friends in Marysvale, young and older. She's kind of a big deal in Marysvale. This is one of my moms best friends (Erin) and they have a lot in common so they have a blast together!
Cassidy pretty much trained Chica how to do everything (don't worry Daniela) she won't run away ever again when you take off her leash. Cass has helped grandmpa in her garden all year...she knows more than I do when it comes to gardening! This is one of the many gardens at grandma and grandpas house! I miss Marysvale!


6 comments:

Katie Torriente: said...

Can Cass take me with her next time? That looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Awwww. - antonio

Danielle said...

Boo! Mwuah ha ha ha ha.

Jessica said...

One of my roommates in college is from Marysvale, Mindy Johnson. Her parent's house is just down the street from your parents'. It's white with blue trim. I'm sure your parents know her parents.

Jessica

Tamara with a "T" said...

Oh...that is cool...what a small world...I'll ask my parents if they know who they are!

Anonymous said...

bet grandpa enjoy's her visit's I know I would, I would sleepwalk and "accidently" end up in her bed