CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

FRISBEE-THE GAME OF LIFE

EVERY DAY WE PLAYED FRISBEE...TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT THE FRISBEE OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT BECAUSE NEXT TIME YOU GO TO THE BEACH YOU HAVE TO BUY THE EXACT KIND. IT'S THE BEST!






LOOK AT THAT ACTION! EM...IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE WEARING A HALLOWEEN WITCH OUTFIT.
SOOO GRACEFUL...YES...THAT WOULD BE ME.




DAVE WAS A PRO FRISBEE PLAYER...YES BRANDON...SO WERE YOU. TICKLE TICKLE.
Wow Daniela bean! Didn't your mother teach you any manners?? Oh wait! Mom took the picture. Good pic Mamma!!


3 comments:

Burrell said...

I had to enlarge that picture because I didn't remember bringing my cape with me this trip. And Danielle: I see London, I see France. I don't see no underpants! pbufff!

Vicky said...

I thought the calvin klein models were good but this one... : ) look at that grace...!

Anonymous said...

Daniela show that p-ssy baby