CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Truckee River at Tahoe

Chris was the master orer...how do you spell ore? Anyways, he did a great job at making us crash into a few trees and rocks...
Enjoying the river raft trip...this is great for families with kids...or without.
Yes. That is my little tattoo. My sister, Daniela, Mi Mamita, y yo got the same one in the same spot because we are connected by flowers and nature ha ha...do you like? I hope so bcuz me duela poquito.
mmmm yummy...soggy licorice...
Cassidy always manages to find little creatures wherever we go...this is her little caterpillar. Animals are her friends.

1 comments:

Burrell said...

Oar. It's spelled o-a-r. Not to be confused with the mineral ore. Don't worry Tam, now that the ink from your tatoo is infecting your brain, I'll take care of you.