CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

UGLIEST CHRISTMAS SWEATER PARTY

UM. AT LEAST THEY AREN'T FROLICKING ON THE BEACH AGAIN. THIS WAS A GREAT EXCUSE TO HANG OUT DURING THE HOLIDAYS! I LOVE THE UGLIEST CHRISTMAS SWEATER PARTY...I LIKE ANY REASON TO GET TOGETHER!

AND...THE HOSTESS...MEAG...LOVE YOU! YOU WOULD'VE WON "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE"!SO I'VE PRETTY MUCH ADOPTED DANI-POO'S BEST FRIENDS. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE GIRLS...AND GUYS. WE ALWAYS HAVE A BLAST WHEN WE GET TOGETHER.
WHOEVER TOOK THIS PICTURE...THANKS!
OH MY! LOOK AT HER SOCKS...I'M SO EMBARRASED.
PLEASE EXPLAIN. I KNOW THAT'S MY BOOT...BUT...?
BRITTANY AND MIKE
WATCH OUT...THAT TURTLENECK IS GOING TO SWALLOW YOU!
SHANNA AND JAMES (YES...JAMES PEARSON FROM MY JUNIOR HIGH) IT WAS FUN TO RUN INTO THESE GUYS!
wOw! mOVE It...wORk It...
ME AND DAVE WENT SHOPPING TO DILLARDS TO FIND OUR SWEATERS. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY BUY THESE TO WEAR FOR THE HOLIDAYS?! P.S. DAVE'S WEARING A WOMANS SWEATER! TEE HEE...
If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why oh why can't I? ~E.Y. Harburg

FLY AWAY DANI-GIRL...FLY FLY AWAY...

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....whoooo...so funny. I love that you used a quote - and you quoted a person. That's so amazing. Oh, and in the picture that you thanked someone for taking it...um...don't I see your arm taking it? Silly Tam Tam. That was a blast!

brittany said...

Tammy poo you one CRAzy Bi- well you get the point.

Unknown said...

The reason why there aren't any pictures of Dave and myself FROLICKING is because how are we suppose to do the wheel barrel and take a picture of ourselves. It takes two arms to do the wheel barrel and two arms to hold the legs of the wheel barreller. That picture is an after words celebration. yo.

Tamara with a "T" said...

Daniela...you have to look at the picture below...and I did not take the picture! Silly Dan Dan...

Antonio said...

Sweaters. Good idea. I'm going to knit one right now.

Burrell said...

Umm, I actually liked Danielle's sweater. I would totally wear it and I'm offended you included it in the Ugly Sweater Contest.

J/K. But not really. But just kidding.

Vicky said...

ohhhh I tried commenting last night and the silly thing wouldn't let me, but I was just going to say
how offensive I find this whole thing to be, how much money did you spend at Dillards? you should have just asked for one of mine! hee hee

Danielle said...

Why does everyone keep saying that sweater was cute? I could have taken flight in that thing...did you SEE the sleeves? And the neck? I guess the moral of the story is I look cute in everything.

Sigh.

Telisse and Kade said...

OMG that is so funny! What a great idea! How fun........ add some holiday cheer, (rum) and some dancing and Im sure its a hoot. Where did you find your sweaters?