CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

BFF'S FOREVER

BRADY (ANGE'S), DAVE (MINE), AND ADAM(SINI'S) JAMMIN' THEIR HEARTS OUT!
WELL WE HAD OUR ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARTY AT ANGE'S HOUSE THIS YEAR! WE HAD A BLAST AGAIN...IT'S ALWAYS FUN TO CATCH UP AND SEE WHAT'S GOING ON IN EVERYONE'S LIVES! STEPH WE MISSED YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!

OUR HUBBIES ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING TO KEEP THEM BUSY! I'M SO GLAD THAT THEY GET ALONG JUST AS GOOD AS WE DO!

GUESS WHO?! THIS IS MY CASSIDY ON THE LEFT AND JILL'S LITTLE GIRL (JANNA) ON THE RIGHT...HOW CUTE IS THIS?!! IT'S SO FUN TO SEE THE KIDS PLAY TOGETHER, IT'S LIKE LITTLE MINIATURES OF US RUNNING AROUND...LOVE IT.



SINI, JILL AND STEPH ARE ALL EXPECTING. I AM JEALOUS. ANGE JUST HAD A BABY!


7 comments:

Vicky said...

I love this pictures, with the little minniatures of you, how fun that you stay in touch!

Kelli said...

Hi Tamara!
I totally remember you! I used to name all my barbies Tamara because I thought you were so pretty and I loved your name. haha. I scrolled down your blog a little ways and that first picture of you in your last post is how I remember you.
I'm glad you found me and thanks for the comment!
Your daughter is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! The picture of Cass and Janna, and then of Jill and you Tam made me have a knot in my throat! That is so wonderful that you girls stay in touch, I loved the pictures, love, mom

Jessica said...

That's awesome that you all live so close (well, at least in the same state) so you can do annual parties like that.

Michael said...

Jeez Tam,
That is a great shot of Cass and Jill's girl. Took me back a few years! -Michael

Burrell said...

You better watch what you say, Tam... I KNOW!
And fun for you all friends getting together. BTW, I love you hair.

Steph, Tyler, Lyla & Stella said...

It's hilarious and makes me get quiver chin all at the same time to see all of you, your husbands, and your kids together. We've been through so much together and have such great memories. I love it that we are all still friends. I'm so sad to miss seeing everyone. Love and miss you all so much!