CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Peter Pan!

South Jordan Theatre...presents...the Neverland Animals in Peter Pan!!!!!! Emma and Cassidy!


Cass is on the bottom right...in her little kangaroo outfit...

Cass was so happy to be in another play this year! She was recently in the Peter Pan play that South Jordan Theatre produced last week. She was selected to be a Neverland Animal and chose to be the kangaroo. There couldn't have been a better character for her! She loved being part of this play and she has all of Peter Pan's and Tiger Lily's songs and actions memorized...it's so cute! We've enjoyed the plays so far and this last one was spectacular! Here's Cass with Peter Pan!Cass spent a lot of time practicing for this play. She loves acting and can't wait to try out for the next play this winter!
Cass with Tiger Lily (her favorite character!) Cassidy tells everyone that she's half indian...

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Way to go Cass! I'm sorry we couldn't come watch you. I heard that you did a great job!

lindsey v said...

What a fun thing for Cassidy! I love that she memorized other parts!

Wendy Wells said...

She was very cute! I'm impressed that the little kids could do that play! It was kind of long! Well maybe just for me! The little fairy in your picture is our friend Aubree!

Burrell said...

SO fun. Woo hoo Cassafrass! Corrine is glad you chose the Kangaroo, because it has part of her name in it? Roo? SO there.
dosau

Vicky said...

I am so sad I missed it! I love the pictures... Cass I'm so glad you are going to be trying out for other ones, then I can come see you! : )

Unknown said...

Good job squirt. I wish I could have been an animal in Peter Pan.

Unknown said...

How fun to be in a play! Lucky girl. I like the Peter Pan play...but I just think it's weird that they always cast a woman to play Peter Pan. It confuses me.