CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

SCENTSY PARTY!!!

Hi Friends and Family! Here are a few pictures of the new Scensy candle warmers that are for sale now! They always come out with unique warmers. Remember that I sell these now? If you haven't bought one yet, you should because you will love it. I'm going to start having a candle party once a month at my house, so you will never run out of the yummy scents! The next party coming up will be on Thursday, November 6th from 7-9 p.m. and it will be an openhouse. It's a great time to come and stock up on the fall and winter scents. These make great gifts too...you can give them to your in-laws, school teachers, co-workers, your boss, your favorite neighbor, friends, your mom, your aunt, your sister, your brother, your girlfriend, your boyfriend, and your grandparents. They are safe because you just flip a switch and the lighbulb will heat up the wax and make the room fill up with scents that you never thought you'd smell. Yum! So mark your calendar today so we can share a night of candle smelling. It's fun. Plus I'll have some free samples of the two latest new scents.

New Scent of the Month: Cinnamon Cider

www.scentsy.com/tamarathomas

3 comments:

lindsey v said...

When I am rich I am going to have one in each room. They are so cute! And yummy.

Jeannie O'Lexey said...

Hi Tam. I would love to come to a party & if you have one once a month I should be able to make it eventually. I even would love to be a scentsy sales gal in RS at some point. You are right they are yummy! I wanted to say hello & let you know that I visit here often to check on y'all. You are in CA. right now I think. Suckers. cant wait to see the pics. Love You!! xoxoxox By the way I love the banjo. You rock!!

Vicky said...

I am excited for my party yayy...
and to see your pics from Frisco too!