CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

ME WITH BROWN HAIR

SO I DECIDED TO GO BACK TO MY NATURAL HAIR COLOR FOR AWHILE. WHAT DO YA THINK? I'M STILL TRYING TO GET USE TO IT...
MY NEIGHBOR, BEAUTIFUL KATIE TORRIENTE IS TAKING A PHOTOGRAPHY CLASS SO SHE TOOK SOME GLAMOUR SHOTS OF ME FOR MY NEW BUSINESS CARDS...DID I JUST SAY GLAMOUR SHOTS? YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! I WOULD POST THE OTHERS, BUT I THOUGHT I'D SAVE YOU FROM HEARTACHE. YOU WOULD SERIOUSLY FEEL BAD FOR ME. THIS WAS THE BEST ONE :)

3 comments:

Burrell said...

WHATEVER! You look beautiful no matter what! Missy, I must say, you look more sophisticated...wait..grown up...wait...ummm, what's the word? I don't even know. But not the ones I typed. I just don't want to go back and erase it all. Too much effort. HOT is all that I can think of. What does Davey thinK?

Danielle said...

I love it brown! I think it's just perfect. Cute pic! Personally, I think you should use the pic from Keys on Main for your business card. It says "I can have a good time but I can also sell you a house and I can help you buy one." Don't ya think? Heehoo....maybe not. You're so beautiful! Oh, and the little word thing I have to type below this says "eogoork". Stupid.

Vicky said...

I love it!! but I think you look pretty with both... and no, I am not just saying that!! are you ever going testarosa...? red...